People who love music and want to hear it as clear as possible will always be on the lookout for the best floor-standing speakers under $5000. These types of speakers are great because they can be placed right in front of a television or computer monitor so that anyone sitting at a desk can enjoy high-quality sound while working.
They also look good with their sleek designs and come in a variety of finishes that match almost any décor. If you have been looking around for these types of speakers, then read our article about the top 11 options available today below.
List of 11 Best Floor Standing Speakers under $5000 Reviews
1. Klipsch Heritage Series Heresy IV Floorstanding Speaker
- Klipsch Heritage Heresy IV delivers the sound of your favorite song. It is an all-new speaker design which includes our K-702 midrange compression driver, featuring a polyimide diaphragm with exceptional detail, that is mated with the K-704 Tractrix horn for wide coverage pattern. Enjoy Klipsch sound you love at home or your office today.
- The Klipsch Heritage Series Heresy IV Floorstanding Speakers are here to introduce you into their rich, magnified world of unrivaled sound. Collect the entire series! One will only be enough for your taste buds. Listen to each band member as if they’re at a sold out show with the whole crowd worshiping them.
- Wake up every morning to tunes from these phenomenal speakers or invite an audiophile over for some musical fun-day action where creativity meets dynamics without compromise.
- Give yourself what you want and deserve by casting aside those old portable wireless speaker – a waste of time and money really – but not anymore, Team Klipsch is here to give you quality that lasts!
- Fabulous premium black, Elac ARF-51 Navis powered tower speakers with 300 watts of power per speaker. These floorstanding towers are beautifully designed and great for all the audiophiles out there! They have a crossover frequency at 2.2kHz/260Hz meaning you’ll get all the highs from your bass tracks!
- The highs from these speakers will make your ears squeal in pure delight while listening to music without sacrificing anything else in the recording – because it’s hard enough keeping up with real live instruments anyways!
- The Elac’s ARF-51-GB Navis Premium Powered Floorstanding Tower Speakers, designed to delight the senses with every turn of a knob. With a diverse sound system and a subtle style, you’ll find these speakers waiting for your design inspiration to take over.
3. Q Acoustics Q Active 400 Floorstanding Speakers
- The Q Acoustics Q Active 400 Floorstanding Speakers, a unique, innovative high-resolution wireless audio system with an elegant design. These floor-standing speakers under $5000 are perfect for any home or office.
- The uncompromised sound quality brings you dynamic Widescreen Soundstage from all sources; Six digital amplifiers result in perfect timing and frequency distribution across two woofers and four tweeters (three of which use Alnico magnets).
- Even better is the new rear-firing concealed subwoofer that can provide deep bass without you having to move furniture around! At only 21 inches tall, they’re slim enough to fit anywhere, but big on power and versatility.
- The Q Active 400 floorstanding speaker is high fidelity and true wireless. Suit your needs for a wirelessly connected music system that caters to streaming services such as Spotify Connect and UPnP, Roon Ready integration for total control, and voice control with virtual assistants like Alexa and Google Assistant.
- It offers discreet controls so you can easily find what you need. With its clean lines and sleek design the sound is immersive making the Q Acoustics 400 an excellent addition to any room in your home.
4. Focal Chora 826 3-Way Bass Reflex Floorstanding Speakers
- The Focal Chora 826 3-Way Bass Reflex Floorstanding Speaker is for those committed to your favorite music and movies. Step up your home theatre experience with these powerful, yet sleek speakers ready to take on cramped audiophile spaces and deliver lifelike sound that will keep you awake at night until the end of credits finish rolling.
- Priceless space doesn’t mean you have to live without full-blown bass response, as this speaker takes it all in stride with its state-of-the-art integrated subwoofer section. When three drivers meet stunning design elegance, be prepared for outstanding audio performance like never before!
- The Focal Chora 826 3-Way Bass Reflex Floorstanding Speaker adds a tangible dynamic element to music. The speaker is equipped with a single 1-inch titanium tweeter and two 6.5 inch woofers for an immersive, natural sound experience from highs to lows.
- The JML Sub 600 Closed System boasts a 12″ Nickel Coated Spider type driver that’s both rigid and light weight with uncommon strength-providing incredible bass response! Listen at your leisure in the comfort of your home or share it live with friends on the go via Bluetooth or Wi Fi app connection.
5. Definitive Technology BP9060 High-performance Bipolar Tower Speakers
- The Definitive Technology BP9060 High-performance Bipolar Tower Speakers offer a total of 19 speakers to provide you with impeccable sound. With its BDSS technology, this speaker system’s 8 4.5″ drivers and 1″ tweeters front and back will allow for deep, impactful bass that you’ll love, while adding details to your music that you couldn’t hear before. Finish off your set with an additional subwoofer (sold separately) for more deep, rich bass at 400W – 800 watts RMS.
- A home theater system can make all the difference in enjoying your favorite content. Definitive Technology BP9060 High-performance Bipolar Tower Speakers are perfect for anyone looking to submerse themselves in unbeatable sound and immersive visuals at their leisure!
- From watching Avengers: Infinity War on Netflix to streaming a Beyonce concert, this speaker’s OLED display will beautifully illustrate your entertainment library. Take advantage of audiophile-grade sound by incorporating Def Tech tower speakers into the calibration process with an Integris Audio Calibrator and experience audio high fidelity like never before. Behold unrivaled clarity and articulation with no distortion even at high levels!
6. Focal Aria 926 Floor Standing Speaker
- If you want to believe somebody when they say their product has an “excellent sound quality,” make sure they’re talking about the Focal Aria 926 Floor Standing Speaker. These 3-way floorstanding loudspeakers under $5000 boast exclusive Flax cone technology and an exclusive TNF tweeter with Poron suspension for a smoother sound.
- This professional quality speaker comes from the French company Focal and will be a fitting addition to audiophiles or those looking for clearer sound. Made by the same manufacturer as the iconic Utopia, this glass enclosure combines extreme detail and clarity.
- Included with it is a magnetically-controlled center diffuser which automatically adjusts to optimize frequency response at any volume level. The leather-effect fabric cover of this product really makes it luxurious; enjoy an elegant sight of sophistication whenever you turn on music.
- With dimensions measuring 12 x 12 x 31 inches (30 x 30 x 77 cm) this speaker can achieve exceptional accuracy in even large rooms thanks to its flared design ending in a 20 inch woofer, dual 10 inch bass drivers, and two eight inch aluminum drivers.
7. Triangle Esprit Australe Ez Hi-Fi Floor Standing Speaker
- A product that is bold, tall, and radiates a presence that has not been seen before. The Triangle Esprit Australe Ez Hi-Fi Floor Standing Speaker features an innovative 3 way design of two horn-loaded tweeters, one 16cm natural cellulose midrange, and three new generation bass drivers all designed to provide detailed sound stage.
- It includes no less than 6 drivers which are powerful enought to fill rooms of large dimensions (greater than 30m2) with deep detailed bass. At 1 meter tall this speaker creates elegance in proportion while also being able to show its tower above rival competitors.
- Hifi speakers like no other with a sleek and modern design, Triangle’s Esprit Australe Ez series of hi-fi floor standing loudspeakers under $5000 deliver true superior performance.
- Featuring an exclusive DPS Dynamic Pulse System which seamlessly blend both woofers and tweeters into one sound wave to produce frequencies spanning from 29Hz to 23kHz for an unmatched experience, the only thing you’ll need is your favorite playlist. Pair them with your choice of amplifier and enjoy pure premium high fidelity!
8. SVS Ultra Tower Speakers
- Incredibly precise and unmistakably accurate, the SVS Ultra Tower loudspeakers deliver stunningly realistic performing with a frequency range of 28Hz-35kHz. Professional features such as FEA-optimized cabinet design, 1″ thick cabinet midrange baffles, incredible tweeter chamber airflow management per speaker, complementing left/right front ports for reduced air turbulence between drivers and the latest twin voice coil plus crossover technology make these premium home theater speakers everything you’d expect from high-performance product at this price point.
- These two speakers provide deep and detailed soundstage with incredible resolution, absolute transparency and amazingly rich and articulate bass. The stunning design yield numerous sonic benefits such as non-parallel cabinet panels which reduce the standing waves within the cabinet to eliminate frequency response coloration.
- The wave design in these waveguide-loaded speaker systems results in exceptionally accurate midrange performance due to improved dispersion characteristics inherent in this industry-leading technology.
- These tower speakers are beautifully designed for your best listening experience possible. With a gorgeous blue LED light that shines over top of them giving your room a beautiful ambient glow at night or day, these will liven up any home entertainment center you have set up across the room!
9. DALI Oberon 7 Floorstanding Speaker
- Exquisitely designed, the OBERON 7 is a true English-born masterpiece and so much more than just another box. The emphatic styling of this floorstanding speaker was conceived by DALI’s in-house design team with its own non-corporate philosophy.
- With exceptional attention to detail and outstanding material etiquette, both inside and out it sets the ultimate benchmark for high fidelity music performance anywhere in your home.
- Imagine the sonic impact in your home when you strap on these tough, compact speakers. The Dali Oberon 7 brings extreme clout with its 2 x 7″ woofers and 29 mm ultra-lightweight soft dome tweeter that will stand up to any bass or treble frequencies! Ensuring unrivaled power and control, this little speaker is anything but weak at either ends of the frequency spectrum.
- Seamlessly pairing form and function, this was carefully designed for small spaces where acoustic detail is key to great sound. Paired with a wall bracket or placed atop shelves, listening to tunes has never been so powerful thanks to this remarkable set of speakers.
10. Klipsch RP-8000F Floorstanding Speaker
- Klipsch RP-8000F Reference Premiere Floorstanding Speakers were engineered with professional needs in mind. The result is a high end floor standing speaker with extreme sound quality and efficiency you can’t find anywhere else.
- With LTS Titanium Diaphragm, a 90×90 Silicon Composite Horn, and a phase plug made of compressed molded silicone that eliminates distortion without engineering compromise, these speakers produce the most lifelike sound possible – it’s like listening to an actual performance. Klipsch has prided themselves by producing phenomenal speakers for over 65 years!
- The Reference Premiere 8000F boasts new technology that delivers uncompromising sound, faultless clarity, and astonishing detail. The twelves inch tall vented tweeter housing helps reduce standing waves creating a more accurate response with enhanced high frequency reproduction.
- A custom-engineered designed driver effectively reduces distortion while mounted on the specially-engineered copper cerametallic woofer for higher speaker efficiency. Luxurious bass is generated through this designed system of tweeters and drivers in conjunction with Tractrix horns which deliver an unequalled performance across the board–not just when you’re listening to music but also when sound is playing in movies or TV shows too!
11. Martin Logan Motion 60XTi Floorstanding Speaker
- The Martin Logan Motion 60XTis are the flagship of the motion series. Inspired by, and embodying performance dynamics for today’s discriminating musician, their elegant design easily blends with any room decor.
- The unique Folded Motion XT makes lifelike details come alive without sounding overbearing or fatiguing. They have a classic crossover network that was designed to sound warm yet loud enough for large listening spaces. You’ll experience every beat as if you were in an intimate club concert hall!
- Don’t let its size fool you. The Martin Logan Motion 60XTi is a force to be reckoned with, big enough to stand up to the most demanding home theater system and plenty of acoustic impact for any traditional music room or auditorium.
- Debuting a new Folded Motion XT high-frequency driver design in addition to a larger speaker basket and extensive internal bracing, this Monolith separates cleanly from 15kHz down – crucial when extreme clarity is demanded. Dialogue remains front-andhighstage-focused while music resonates surprisingly deeply, transportng listeners into your independent cinema experience or brought back stage at an arena production.
How to Choose the Best Floor Standing Speakers Under $5000
One of the most important steps in building a home theater is getting the right floor standing speakers for your particular need. Here are some key suggestions to keep in mind when shopping for this type of speaker:
Types and Sizes
You can find floor-standing speakers under $5000 with various features, sizes, and configurations depending on their intended use. The main categories include bookshelf speakers, tower speakers, center channel speakers. These often come in different colors as well such as black, shiny black, oak veneer finish, cherry wood colors for instance.
Audio and Heartbeat Levels
One important thing to consider is the audio level of your speaker. It can vary from as low as 40 watts all the way up to 500 watts. Also check out the heartbeat levels which will tell you how much bass a particular model or brand can produce.
Before buying the speaker, you need to check out its power requirements. For instance, you can find models that are considered low-watt speakers or high-watt speakers. The former has a lower wattage up to about 30 watts while the latter is best for those with higher watt requirements which can go easily up to 300-500 watts per channel.
This term refers to the cones or drums that generate sound in your floor-standing speakers. You want these drivers to be durable and handle bass well. There are different sizes for this including standard 8 inches, 5 1/4 inch, 6 1/2 inches. A larger driver would produce deeper sounds but it’s best suited if your room isn’t too large.
Floor standing speakers come in different designs and configurations. The most common is a ported enclosure which has a vent to release pressure from the back of the cone. There are also sealed enclosures that don’t have this feature but produce less bass. You can also find speaker cabinets with no enclosure at all.
This refers to how much power your floor-standing speaker needs to run optimally. It varies between four ohms up to eight ohms so check out what’s best for you depending on your receiver. In general, an impedance of six ohms or more works well for most people while lower levels may require special attention from your amplifier.
In addition, floor-standing speakers under $5000 come with different types of connectivity options such as USB, RCA, XLR, TOSLINK. Some include Bluetooth connectivity so you can stream music wirelessly from your smartphone for example for added convenience. Another key features can be a headphone jack which allows you to plug in a set of headphones so that others aren’t disturbed when watching TV late at night for instance.
Wired VS Wireless Floor Standing Speakers
On the other hand, if you want full wireless freedom from your floor-standing speakers, check out wireless models where Bluetooth is built-in. In these cases, you can stream music and other audio content directly from a smartphone or tablet to the speaker.
Sound Effects and Technologies
Floor standing speakers come with various sound effects and technologies that distinguish them from one another. For example, some offer Dolby surround sound which provides a more immersive experience when watching movies or playing video games for instance. Other common terms include DTS:X™ , DTS Virtual:X Sound , DOS (Dynamic Orchestra Sound) , DTS TruSurround HD™ sound .
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How many speakers can I connect with my amplifier?
It depends on the amplifier. Two to three are possible. But, most amps are best used with one set of best floor standing speakers under $5000.
2. What is the best amp to use with the best floor-standing speakers under $5000?
The best amp for your best floor standing speakers is a separate pre-amp and power amp, not a receiver. With two boxes, you have the best sound quality because each box has its own power supply. A receiver’s power supply may be inadequate for powering the best floor standing speakers especially if it’s being asked to drive several sets at once over best floor standing speakers under $5000.
3. Do best floor-standing speakers under $5000 come in black?
You can select the best floor standing speakers from a large choice of colors, the best floor standing speakers under $5000 are available in all popular colors.
4. Can I get the best floor-standing speakers with Bluetooth?
Yes, you can get the best floor-standing speakers with Bluetooth connectivity. In fact, it has become a standard feature on new best floor standing speakers under 5000 dollars. Bluetooth is a technology that allows the best floor standing speakers to connect wirelessly to the source of sounds like a cell phone or a laptop and play music directly without any best floor standing speakers include Bluetooth connectivity.
5. Can best floor-standing speakers under $5000 support the best sound format?
Yes, the best floor-standing speakers with the best sound format support are available on the market today- Dolby Atmos, DTS:X, and Auro 3D. These best floor standing speakers have a height channel speaker to add a new dimension to your best sound system.
We are excited to have had the opportunity to share our findings with you. This list of 11 best floor standing speakers under $5000 is by no means exhaustive, but it should serve as a great starting point for anyone looking for new speakers and who doesn’t want to break the bank in order to get them. If we missed your favorite speaker or you know of one that we didn’t include on this list, please let us know in the comments below! Happy listening!